Location: Squibb Park
July Campers: Monday, July 30th - Friday, August 3rd
August Campers: Monday, August 27th - Friday, August 31st
CAMP TIME: 9:00 - 12:30PM
*Early drop-off from 830am and late pick-up till 1PM available for additional fee.
- Class duration: 3.5 HOURS
- Beginners & intermediate levels
- Energetic coaching staff
- Racquets & balls provided
- Students should wear sneakers
- Sibling discounts available upon request
- Super Duper Welcome & Intro
- Focus and fun dynamic warm-ups & exercises
- Athletic development (agility, balance, coordination and speed drills) + skill building games (tracking/racquet and ball control)
- Demo & game-based drills
- Snack break + Super Duper School (tennis facts/quizzes/arts & crafts)
- Games + play
- Cool-down - stretch - review
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
If the weather doesn’t look favorable and forecast predicts continuous rain the morning of camp, a weather related decision will be made up to 1 hour before the start of camp and we will notify all parents via email.
If the decision is to cancel, that day of camp will be refunded.
If, however, we are able to start camp and play at least an hour or more before it starts to rain, the coaches will take the kids to a covered area and finish the remainder of the camp day with tennis related activities, arts and crafts and games until pick up time. An email notification will be sent to all parents/caregivers regarding the pickup location.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
You can receive a full refund before the first day of class. There will be a $25 processing fee for the cancellation.
WHAT IF I MISS ONE OF THE CAMP DAYS?
If your child misses a day during camp, we will not be able to issue a credit or refund